New for Season 2021 is Vaikobi’s FlexForce range of High Performance neoprene suits, designed to protect and perform both on and in the water.
The brief for FlexForce was to produce a highly versatile line up of wetsuits that work across both Wind and Paddle Sport disciplines and across a large temperature range.
Working with your body, our suits have been programmed to be super stretchy in parts to enhance movement, whilst other parts of the suits have been designed for enhanced durability.
FlexForce 1.5mm line up includes the FlexForce Long John and Top.
FlexForce 1.5mm Top Key Features:
- Super Stretchy 2.0mm-1.5mm Neoprene programmed for maximum flexibility and warmth
- Strong Flat lock stitching with internal reinforcement
- 3D Ergonomic cut for performance
- Fleece lining to trap warmth next to skin
- Ergonomic sleeve design for active fit
- Scooped hem for extra protection
Personal Note: These tops are intended to fit sung in order to function optimally. Once you are on the water and wet they will feel loosen up a bit. But like all well fitting neoprene, taking them off can feel like a workout. If you prefer something with a lighter feel and easier to get on and off, I suggest the Hydroflex tops. They provide a lot of warmth out of the water, but of course will not insulate if immersed in water the way that neoprene does.