Made with a special fabric engineered to provide warmth in mild winter conditions, with 51% polyamid, 33% polyester and 16% elastan. (Keep in mind – this is the description from Portugal. These pants are great for paddling when air/water are in the mid 50s to high 60s farenheit )
Reinforced with neoprene for extra comfort in all conditions.
The yellow fluorescent seams obeys the EN ISO 20471:2013. This rule specifies requirements for high visibility clothing which is capable of visually signaling the user’s presence.
Note: These are European Unisex Sizing. They run on the small side. I don’t typically wear XXL pants, but I do in these. I recommend ordering one size up.
Return & Exchange Policy
We use and love all the gear we sell and want to be sure you do as well. We strongly believe that each and every sale is an opportunity to gain a customer for life and we promise to ensure your experience buying on-line from TC SURFSKI is honest and fair. If you have any concerns with your order, please don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to [email protected]
- We accept returns within 14 days of receipt, if for any reason you are not happy with the the product.
- For clothing items please ensure you leave the tags on, if removed we can only offer an exchange or store credit.
- We will issue a refund via PayPal immediately after the return has been shipped back to us
- There will be a $10 re-stock fee if the original order was over $100. Under $100 there is no restock fee and you will receive a full refund
- If we make a mistake in shipping, then all cost is on us and we will either refund or exchange and pay for the return shipping as well
- We accept exchanges and there are no fees
- Paddles that have been used are not eligible for return
Please ship all returns to:
PO Box 467
406 S Grand Ave
Leland MI 49654