Epic V6 Surfski – Have Your Cake and Eat it To!
What They Say….
With a hull design featuring specs of 16’ x 23”, the Epic V6 TOURER is unique in its class. It has a surfski cockpit with the storage capacity of a touring kayak. It also has extremely good shallow water capability with the TrackMasterPlus kick up rudder system also borrowed from Epic’s touring kayak range.
- Fast, yet extremely stable, this is a surfski/ touring kayak hybrid that almost every paddler should be able master very quickly.
- The cockpit is the same as the V8 surfski. It features a fully adjustable foot brace and a bottle holder. The deck has rear deck bungees.
- The V6 also incorporates bow & stern carry handles, a Venturi drain, breather tube and the patented Trackmaster Plus kick up rudder system.
- Epic’s goal with the Epic V6 TOURER is to provide a boat that bridges the gap between sea kayaks and surfskis. By blending speed, high stability and a performance oriented deck & outfitting, the Epic V6 TOURER offers new levels of accessibility and opportunity.
- Touring kayakers looking to make the transition to high performance surfskis for racing in the Sea Kayak class, or looking for a simple, efficient boat with storage capacity for touring, fitness or the freedom of an open cockpit will be well rewarded with the Epic V6 TOURER.
What Others Say….
- Some nice pictures and a few additional thoughts from another Epic Dealer
What We Say….
This is a phenomenal boat for someone looking to transition out of a traditional sea kayak or a complete paddling novice. You are sure to find the ergonomics, comfort, and weight far superior to traditional kayaks and you will be pleasantly surprised with the exceptional speed.