Mocke Flow Zip PFD
The Mocke Flow PFD ZIP (personal floatation device) is a front entry zip performance lifejacket perfect for today’s water enthusiast and athlete. The Flow Zip PFD is an ultra light, low volume superior personal floatation device which has been made for surfski paddling; is absolutely perfect for kayaking; and is the ideal lifejacket for Stand Up Paddle boarding. In fact the Mocke FLOW Zip Pfd is ideal for all performance minded paddlers & water sports enthusiasts.
The Flow Zip PFD is feather lite with chest cut-aways so perfectly placed that you don’t even know you are wearing a PFD. It boasts two perfectly sized, yet completely discreet large front pockets, complete with attachment loops inside meaning you can securely store almost all your on the water necessities within easy reach. The mesh drainage means pockets wont be water filled in case of a wave or a capsize.
There are 4 adjustment points on all 4 of the different sizes of Flow lifejacket meaning you will absolutely find the perfect fit. The added whistle and reflective loops front and back add an additional safety dimension to this device.
- CSA approved
- ISO 12402-5 certified
- Generic fit across body types & sizes
- Front zip & quick release buckle
- Smaller sizes suitable for Jnr paddlers
- Front utility pockets designed to be discreet yet spacious
- Quick access extra durable zippers
- Pockets include attachment loops for securing gear
- Pockets fit most large cell phone dry bags
- Hydration pocket fits most available hydration bladders
- Anti-sag tapered design keeps bladders in place
- Superior drainage both front & back means immediate pocket drainage after submersion
- Reflective loops front & back, left & right
- Reflective loops double as feeders for hydration tube
- Reflective loops offer additional attachment points eg. Vhf radio
- Emergency whistle included