FLEXFORCE PROTECTION FOR YOUR UPPER BODY IN COOL TO COLD WATER CONDITIONS!
- Made using a combination of 3mm and 2mm engineered neoprene
- Triple glued seams to block water entry
- Double blind stitched with reinforcing on critical junctions
- REACH certified fabrics with no harmful chemicals
- Reflective thermal titanium layer reflected thermal body heat
- 3D Ergonomic cut with built in shape for performance and comfort
- Quick Dri plush fleece lining in torso for extra warmth
WHAT SPORTS CAN I WEAR THIS FOR?
Designed for training or racing in less than 8°c or 46°F apparent air temperature:
- Wake boarding
- Tow Foiling
- Surf ski
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Most watersports in cold conditions
- Check out the Vaikobi Paddling Gear Guide
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- Trimmable / cuttable cut length for customized fit
- Form fit, should be firm close fit to the body
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Check out our size guide
- VAR (VAIKOBI ABRASIVE RESIST) DELIVERS PROTECTION FROM CONTACT WITH BOAT OR BOARD HARDWARE, WHILE MAINTAINING STRETCH AND MOVEMENT, RESULTING IN A DURABLE LONG-LASTING WETSUIT
- QUICK DRI FLEECE LINING IS USED IN KEY AREAS TO MAXIMISE WARMTH, BY EXPELLING COLD WATER AND RETURNING TO A DRY INSULATING STATE FASTER THAN STANDARD NEOPRENE SUITS.
- A LAYER OF TITANIUM IS USED THROUGHOUT, TO REFLECT THERMAL BODY HEAT. TITANIUM INSULATES THE CORE, TO HELP MAINTAIN COMFORTABLE BODY TEMP AND ENHANCE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT.
- REACH CERTIFIED FABRICS GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND THAT THERE ARE NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS THAT CAN BE ABSORBED INTO YOUR BODY DURING USE.
Personal Note: These tops are intended to fit sung in order to function optimally. Once you are on the water and wet they will loosen up a bit. But like all well fitting neoprene, taking them off can feel like a workout. If you prefer something with a lighter feel and easier to get on and off, I suggest the Hydroflex tops. They provide a lot of warmth out of the water, but will not insulate if immersed in water the way that neoprene does.