Mocke Flow PFD
The Mocke Flow PFD (personal floatation device) is a performance lifejacket perfect for today’s water enthusiast and athlete. The Flow PFD is a ultra light, low volume superior personal floatation device which has been made for surfski paddling; is absolutely perfect for kayaking; and is the ideal lifejacket for Stand Up Paddle boarding. In fact the Mocke FLOW PFD is ideal for all performance minded paddlers & water sports enthusiasts.
The Flow PFD is feather lite with chest cut-aways so perfectly placed that you don’t even know you are wearing a PFD. It boasts a generously sized, yet completely discreet large front pocket, complete with MOLLE attachment loops meaning you can securely store almost all your on the water necessities within easy reach. The mesh drainage means pockets wont be water filled in case of a wave or a capsize.
There are 6 adjustment points on all 4 of the different sizes of Flow lifejacket meaning you will absolutely find the perfect fit. The added whistle and reflective loops front and back add an additional safety dimension to this device.
- CSA approved
- ISO 12402-5 certified
- Ultra light & super thin
- High visibility
- Generic fit across body types & sizes
- 6 Adjustment points for perfect fit
- Smaller sizes suitable for Jnr paddlers
- Superior mesh drainage both front & back means immediate pocket drainage in case of submersion
- Front utility pocket designed to be discreet yet spacious
- MOLLE webbed attachment loops provide multiple securing options for gear
- Versatile, adjustable attachment loop for securing gear, drink bottle or hydration drink valve
- Pocket easily fits most large cell phone dry bags
- Hydration pocket fits most available hydration bladders
- Anti-sag tapered design keeps bladder in place
- Reflective loops front & back, left & right
- Reflective loops double as feeders for hydration tube
- Reflective loops offer additional attachment points eg. Vhf radio
- Emergency whistle included
There are no reviews yet.